These Are Today’s Best 4K HDR TV & Sound Bar Deals For Super Bowl 52
Stephan Jukic – January 21, 2018
If you want to host the “perfect” Super Bowl party this year, there are few ways of doing it that would impress your buddies more than having a rock solid 4K TV for watching the game play out with the best visuals possible today at a reasonable price. Not only will you get the benefit of all that detailed football action upscaled to look and flow more sharply than it ever could on a normal HDTV, you’ll also be able to benefit from color and contrast technology that will make the stadium and players look better than they ever have before if you haven’t yet bought a 4K HDR TV.
Add in the trimmings of a powerful speaker system and some great food, and you’ve got yourself an event that’s just about as good as it gets without actually being at the live event right in U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis.
Fortunately, to help you out with this awesome potential home Super Bowl party, retailers are putting some of their best 4K HDR TVs for all sorts of budgets up for sale at some superb discounts. And we do mean 4K TVs of all types and price ranges. If you want truly fantastic main event action on TV, there are models like LG’s absolute top-shelf OLED 4K HDR TVs being put up for sale, and if you want to keep things a little more reasonably priced, plenty of mid-range but still superb LCD 4K HDR TVs are also being put up for sale by numerous online and offline retailers right now. Whatever kind of 4K TV you get, if it’s got 4K resolution upscaling and high dynamic range (as pretty much all 2017-2018 4K UHD TVs now do), it will absolutely deliver a level of picture quality that you’ve never seen with an HDTV model.
Even if you’re not much of a football fan, the following deals are still superb because this is one of the best times of the year in which to buy a fully modern, future-proofed 4K TV at the lowest price any of these models have had since their initial early-2017 release. With the even newer 2018 linups coming up soon, TV makers and electronics sellers are eager to push out as much of the 2017 models as they can at some pretty damn good discounts. Again, these are still cutting edge, premium 4K TVs were talking about here and all of them will stay totally up to par with the best in home entertainment well into the rest of this year and 2019.
So, without further ado, here’s our list of today’s best pre-Super Bowl 4K HDR TV discount deals from retailers such as Best Buy, Amazon and others. Some of these are huge deals with never before seen prices on the best performing 4K TVs of 2017 from excellent full 4K ultra HD budget models to premium display monsters. All of the following offer at least some kind of high dynamic range support as well.
Below that you’ll find additional awesome discount offers one some wicked home theater accessories such as powerful speakers and very convenient voice control-enabled gadgets that let you order pizza or control TV settings during the game without ever having to put down those chicken wings.
- 40-inch Samsung 4K TV at Jet for $447.99 (usually $649.99).
- 55-inch TCL 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV, 2017 Model at Amazon for $449.99 (usually $599.99).
- 49-inch TCL 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV, 2017 Model at Amazon for $349.99 (usually $479.99).
- 40-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV, 2017 Model at Amazon for $359.70 (usually $449.99).
- 50-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV, 2017 Model at Amazon for $479.99 (usually $549.99).
- 65-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV, 2017 Model at Amazon for $897.99 and Best Buy for $849.99 (usually $1,099.99).
- 55-inch LG 4K Ultra HD LED TV at Amazon for $534.99 and Best Buy for $549.99 (usually $699.99).
- 43-inch LG 4K Ultra HD LED TV at Amazon for $347.44 and Best Buy for $329.99 (usually $429.99).
- 50-inch Sharp Aquos HDR UHD Smart LED TV at B&H for $499.99 (usually $699.99). This deal ends at 11:59 PM on January 20th.
- 55-inch Samsung J6201-Series Full HD Smart LED TV at B&H for $497.99 (usually $1,197.99). This deal ends at 11:59 PM on January 20th
These are some of the best Audio system discounts we’ve managed to find so far. Different prices, different levels of quality but all of them will at least augment how well you hear Super Bowl 52 if you’re not happy with just using the native sound system on your TV itself.
- Bose Solo 15 Series II TV Sound System at Amazon for $299.99 (usually $449.95).
- Zolo Halo Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Smart Speaker with Alexa at Amazon for $39.99 (usually $109.99)
- Samsung 2.1 HW-KM36 Channel Soundbar System with Wireless Subwooferat Jet for $119 (usually $139).
- Vizio SmartCast 40-inch Soundbar System at Jet for $398 (usually $424.99).
- AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer at Amazon for $69.99 (usually $74.99).