These Are Some Serious Pre-Black Friday Deals On Sony 4K HDR TVs
Juan Carlos Ropel, November 22, 2017
As Black Friday inches closer to kicking off, numerous retailers are ramping up their 4K electronics deals for a huge selection of products and electronics in particular. Naturally enough, we here at 4K.com are paying close attention to the upcoming and in some cases already live discounts for 4K UHD devices in particular, and our promise is to notify you of the best possible deals we can find. By these we mean those that offer some legitimately solid value and real price drops that are worth buying into.
Right now, here are some of the better Sony 4K HDR TV discounts we could find for this next to last week of November. Some of these are already live and others are going to be kicking off right before or on the 24th itself. Sony’s 4K HDR TVs are some of the best models available today and consistently deliver excellent overall performance, with particularly powerful high dynamic range quality, superb color and some truly fantastic brightness. They’re also very, very good at handling fast paced content like sportscasts and action movie spectacles.
Here is our selection:
The Sony XBR-X900E is an excellent 4K HDR TV for 2017 and in terms of overall value, we rank it even higher than the nearly identical but considerably pricier X930E. You can read our full in depth review of this model here:
Deals on the Sony XBR-900E
17% off in 65-Inch Sony XBR65X900E – was $1,799.99, now $1,498.00 – Total savings: $301.99
- True 4K UHD (2160p) resolution for breathtaking images
- 120Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR to allow fast moving action sequences in sports and movies to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- High dynamic range (HDR), which expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV
- Full-array local dimming technology, to provide enhanced contrast and incredible brightness
- Android TV
- 4 HDMI inputs, 3 USB inputs, 1 Shared Composite/Component Video
Save thousands of dollars on arguably one of the best 4K TVs ever made by Sony, the extremely innovative new A1E, in its 55, 65 and 75-inch versions
This Sony A1E could be the best OLED TV money can buy. Sony’s first ever OLED 4K TV uses one of LG’s own OLED display panels but with processing and other key technologies are pure Sony expertise and deliver stunning quality across the board. Now you can get one of the best 4k TVs from 2017 at the lowest price it’s ever been sold for.
Deals on the Sony A1E:
17% off in 77-inch Sony XBR77A1E – was $17,998.00, now 14,998.00- Total savings: $3000 (still insanely expensive but this is a definite improvement)
- Absolutely stunning 4K UHD (2160p) and HDR picture quality
- OLED panel features precise contrast and absolute blacks. OLED provides lower power consumption, better picture quality, more durability and lighter weight
- Screen Sizes available: 65-inch, 55-inch 77in
- Acoustic Surface technology, sound comes from the entire screen providing a much more immersive experience
- Android TV with built-in Wi-Fi and Chrome Cast
- Four HDMI, three USBs, Wi-Fi, RS-232, satellite and terrestrial RF inputs, headphone ja
20% off in Sony XBR65X850E 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
The deal here is a major nearly $300 discount on the Sony XBR65X850E’s regular $1,498.00 tag and makes this TV an absolute steal for buyers looking to make the jump from HD to 4K. You can grab the superb XBR65X850E for a great price and get some seriously good mid-range TV picture performance. Amazon has even thrown in a 3 month Netflix subscription gift card as a handy purchasing bonus won this specific deal.
- True 4K UHD (2160p) resolution
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- TRILUMINOS Display
- 4K HDR Processor X1
As you can see, these are pretty good deals via Amazon and you literary save hundreds or even thousands of bucks on the 77” magnificent A1E and its other premiu7m 4K HDR cousins listed above. Best of all, you can get these 4K TVs at these prices without even waiting until Black Friday – and risking an “out of stock” notification. In other words, you’ve got no excuses for watching the next Super Bowl on a lame HD television!