Amazon’s Newest 4K Fire TV Stick Has Been Slashed Down to Just $34 Today
Stephan Jukic – November 23, 2018
If you’re getting a new 4K TV during this Black Friday/Cyber Week discount frenzy, spending just a bit extra on something like the Amazon Fire 4K TV stick is a powerful way to boost your streaming content options and diversify all of your smart TV capabilities in one go. Now that Amazon has dropped the price of the Fire TV 4K streamer by 30% for today, the benefits become even better.
The Amazon Fire 4K TV stick isn’t just a powerful streaming solution for a ton of media apps and other app features, it also offers up a whole secondary smart platform in case you’re not happy with the one your 4K TV comes with natively. You can switch between the two whenever you like and just like the native smart platform on a 4K HDR TV, the Fire TV 4K stick offers access to a huge pile of streaming media apps for access to over 500,000 movies, TV shows, documentaries and thousands of ultra HD and HDR entertainment options as well. It also offers the powerful convenience of Alexa Voice search technology and its own highly intuitive remote control for both TV and streamer use.
Right now with its special price of just $34.99, it couldn’t be a better value and bonus feature for almost any new 4K TV you could possibly buy or for any older 4K TV you already own. Did we also mention that the Fire TV 4K stick offers total HDR support for both Dolby Vision and HDR10+?
Here are some of the additional features and specs of this robust little streaming media gadget:
- 4K streaming media stick technology with a new Wi-Fi antenna design optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming, with more storage for apps and games than any other 4K streaming media stick.
- Launch and control of all your favorite movies and TV shows with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. New power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, sound bar, and receiver.
- Brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos.
- Access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and others.
- Thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit.
- Alexa on Fire TV for the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu and PlayStation Vue.