Amazon Is Selling The Awesome DJI Mavic Air Folding Drone For $100 Off
Stephan Jukic – November 14, 2018
The savings on this pre-Black Friday deal aren’t exactly heart-stopping but they’re good enough to be worth mentioning for sure. The DJI Mavic Air drone with 4K video capability and a tigh little design is now being sold on Amazon for a solid $100 off. It still costs $699 after the discount but 100 dollars saved is nothing to sneeze at either. Most importantly, if you’ve always wanted a compact but powerful 4K video UAV that comes from a rock solid brand, this is a great choice at a great price.
For starters, the Mavic Air quadracopter is one particularly good piece of UAV technology even at its regular retail price of $800. We say this because we’ve previously reviewed cousins of this model and it definitely offers some strong value per dollar spent. The little quadracopter packs lots of high level technology into its foldable, compact body and some of its best features include but aren’t limited to:
- 32.0MP sphere panoramas – In addition to horizontal, vertical, and 180° panoramas, Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal clear 32.0MP sphere panoramas.
- Lightweight and compact foldable design – You can take it anywhere with you.
- Supports 4K video at 30 fps – The 12.0MP camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. The three-axis gimbal is capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
- Remote control range of up to 6562′ feet (2 kilometers, or roughly one mile)- The Mavic Air Intelligent Flight lithium battery provides up to 21 minutes of flight time per charge.
- Dedicated remote controller- Features a foldable, low-profile, ergonomic design to hold your smartphone for maximum convenience. The detachable control sticks store inside the remote controller to pack more comfortably on the go.
- Phone app-controlled flight – Set up tracking to shoot a friend, or head skywards for a quick flight using your smartphone instead of controller.
- Photo and video sharing via social media – Shoot an incredible scene and edit it with just a few taps in the DJI GO editor, and share it instantly for everyone to see.
So, with a powerful 32 megapixel photo camera, 4K video recording at a reasonably good 30fps and a flight range of over a mile (with a 20 minute flight time to make sure you get plenty of recording done without having to pause too soon), the DJI Mavic Air packs lots of power and functionality into a compact and now even more affordable priced package.
We should also note that DJI is easily the biggest and highest-rated consumer UAV drone brand on today’s market, with a solid reputation for making some of the best drones you can buy at consumer prices. In other words, quality shouldn’t be a problem for the money you spend on this little flier. We have a hard time thinking of a better early Christmas present that’s this unique.
Without further delay, here’s the deal link itself. We also recommend you check out our in-depth review of the Mavic Air drone right here: