A Round-Up Of Great 4K HDR TV Deals For Monday June 25th
Stephan Jukic – June 24, 2018
Summer is finally here and that means some great opportunities for inviting friends and family over to enjoy vacation evenings of sports, movies and whatever else you want to settle down to watch after a sunny afternoon barbeque. This by itself might be great but it’s also a wonderful excuse for finally upgrading your home theater system to a new and HDR-friendly 4K UHD TV if you haven’t already done so.
All sales pitch aside, they really do make a difference over their HD predecessors, especially if you splurge on a model with 4K resolution AND High Dynamic Range visual support. Best of all, as the following round-up of deals clearly shows, there are some fantastic deals out there right now for that new 4K TV you might be considering. Even if you want the full HDR package to go along with it, plenty of extremely budget-friendly models are available from major name brands.
Also Read: Our full guide to today’s best 4K HDR TVs for all budgets to see which of the models below are listed on it.
Even more impressively, we’re seeing some particularly good 4K TV deals popping up for models with gigantic screens, you know, of the kind that really make watching live sports and the latest UHD Blu-rays into something else. Some of the following deals cover those sizes quite nicely and with discounts in the hundreds of dollars in some cases.
All of the following 4K TVs offer smart TV functionality and most of them also feature HDR display performance. If you don’t like their native smart TV platforms, our comprehensive guide to today’s best plug-and-play streaming media devices can give you a breakdown of some excellent alternatives for smart functionality.
Also Read: Our comprehensive guide to buying your first ever 4K HDR TV
60 inches and Bigger
- VIZIO 80-inch 4K XLED UHD HDR TV (E80-E3) — $2,598 (list price $3,206.98) A refurbished (but warrantied) model of this one is available here for an even bigger discount that brings the price down to just $2,299.99
- VIZIO 75-inch Class 4K XLED UHD HDR TV (M75-E1) — $1,848 (list price $2,498)
- Samsung 75-inch Class 4K UHD TV (UN75MU6300FXZA) — $1,999.00 (list price $2,799.99)
- Spectre 75-inch Class 4K UHD TV (U750CV-U) — $899.99 (list price $1,799.99)
- Samsung 65-inch Class 4K UHD HDR TV (UN65MU6290) — $797.99 (list price $1,099.99)
- LG 65-inch Class 4K UHD OLED HDR TV (OLED65B7A) — $2,499.99 (list price $3,299.99)
- VIZIO 65-inch Class XLED 4K UHD HDR TV (E65-E1) — $599 (list price $898)
- RCA 65-inch Class 4K LED TV (RTU6549) — $469.99 (list price $899.99)
- Sceptre 65-inch Class HD 4K Curved LED TV (C650CV-U) — $599.99 (list price $866.99)
50 inches to 60 inches
- Samsung 58-inch Class 4K UHD HDR TV (MU6100) — $649.99 (list price $899.99)
- Sony 55-inch 4K UHD HDR TV (XBR55X900E) — $998 (list price $1,699.99)
- LG 55-inch Class 4K UHD HDR OLED TV (OLED55B7A) — $1,499.99 (list price $2,299.99)
- RCA 55-inch Class 4K Roku Smart LED TV RTRU5527-W) — $369.99 (list price $799.99)
- Spectre 55-inch Class 4K LED TV (U550CV-U)— $249.99 (list price $399.99)
- VIZIO 55-inch Class XLED 4K UHD HDR TV (E55-E1/E2) — $418 (list price $528)
- LG 49-inch Class 4K UHD HDR TV (49UJ6300) — $446.99 (list price $699.99)
40 inches to 50 inches
- Samsung 49-inch Class 4K UHD QLED HDR TV (QN49Q6F) — $797.99 (list price $1,229.99)
- Sony 49-inch Class 4K UHD HDR LED TV (XBR49X900E) — $798 (list price $948)
- Sony 43-inch Class 4K UHD TV (KD43X720E) — $498 (list price $599.99)